Gynaecology is the department of medical science which deals with Women health issues especially the ones related with theReproductive system. Gynaecology is a wide spectrum which caters to issues related to reproduction, childbirth, infertility, Menstruation, Uterus, Fallopian tubes, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Fibroids and the likes. Gynaecologists are specialists who treat the patients with the help of medications as well as surgeries in the complicated cases. There are many issues females have to suffer from, and the worst part is they are of such nature that one cannot discuss the same freely. Therefore, a reliable and expert gynec is much helpful to women who suffer from such health issues.
With thepassage of time,gynaec issues in women have increased. Change in lifestyle and eating habits has caused many changes in the body, affecting it adversely. This has led to more and more women take resort to gynaecologists. One of the most common issues which women are facing worldwide is that of infertility which has been triggered by lifestyle issues. Infertility is a condition wherein the women can’t conceive even after a long duration such as six months or one year. This makes medical intervention necessary.This makes difficult for the female, as well as family, worried about the health and other factors associated with the family. To overcome this situation, one needs to consult an expert gynaecologist who can suggest right path and deliver the expected result over a period.
Some of the top gynaecology doctors in India have been doing revolutionary work in thefield of women health and infertility which has increased the rate of childbirth in childless couples. The advancement of technology has helped the Doctors in setting new milestones in thetreatment of infertility.Apart from infertility, there are many other women health issues which need gynec intervention.
Some of the most common gynaec issues are:
- Irregularity in menstruation is something which almost all women have been through at some point of Delayed, early or no menstruation needs medical help. Excess of bleeding also needs to be treated.
- Few women have issues with uterus which needs to be addressed by the gynaecologist. If there is no relief from medicine, one might also need to remove the uterus.
- Menopause is suffered by every woman in her late forties or early fifties which brings many health issues along with it since the menstruation cycles stop by then. These issues might need medical help from a gynaecologist.
- Few women have issues with their fallopian tubes which might hinder conception. A gynaecologist can help through
- Ovaries are yet another significant reproductive organs which need gynaecologist help in case of cystic ovaries and fibroids.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndromee. PCOD is also cured by gynaecologists.
The Gynaecology specialist doctors in India at top Hospitals have taken resort to world-class, cutting-edge technology which is setting new records of treatment and positive results and bringing asmile to a number of families.