The best thing about residing in India is its rich culture and the year-round festivals of diverse communities. We Indians know how to soak ourselves in the festive moods irrespective of our caste, creed, and culture. Most of us prefer to enjoy ourselves leaving behind everything else. Starting with Saraswati Puja at the beginning of the year to counting festivals like Eid, Christmas, Durga Puja, Diwali and many other such festivals which proves that India is a diverse nation.
It is almost the beginning of September 2018 and we already have so many festivals lined up in the coming months. Apart from enjoying ourselves, the rituals of sending and receiving gifts is a tradition in our country and thus choosing one is a tough task every year. Why not simplify it a bit this year? Here are some amazing gift ideas for the upcoming occasions of this year.
Ganesh Chaturthi – 13 Sept
- Brass Ganesha – Any Ganesha idol in the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi is loved as a gift by all the Ganesh lovers but the brass Ganesh has some unique and aesthetic approach within itself. It is a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi Gifts to give your loved ones on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Mixed mithai boxes– Sweets are a kind of craving that sees no age; people of all ages love to gorge on them and thus, gifting the loved ones with mithai boxes full of sweets of different kinds can surely earn you some real blessings.
- Dancing Ganesh– A cute Ganesh Ji dancing all the way is a very interesting gift to be given to any relative during the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. It looks good when Ganesh Ji dance on your house; isn’t it?
- Assorted khoya sweets– The khoya sweets are not only delicious to consume but also works best to gift someone you love. The boxes consist of differently shaped khoya sweets that look appealing visually too.
Dussehra – 19 Oct
- Radha Krishna idol– When its Dussehra time, gifting your loved ones with a Radha Krishna idol can never be a bad idea. The idols come in various sizes and are available in both online and offline stores. So the hassle of carrying the gifts are not much when you don’t have much time to send the gifts.
- Kaju roll or Kaju box- A box full of Kaju or its rolls is something we all crave for and getting it as a Dussehra Gift in the occasion of Dussehra cannot be anything better.
- Lord shiv family idol– The soul connection of the Hindu believers with lord shiv family is immense. They find serenity as devotees of Lord Shiva and Parvati. So, the best gifting option on the occasion of Dussehra cannot be anything else than lord shiv family idols.
- Chocolate barfi with rolli tikka– The taste of chocolates and the taste of barfi when comes together makes a dish worth craving for. So, when you give gifts to people you love that contains rolli tikka along with chocolate barfi, it is sure to make them happy.
Karwachauth – 28 Oct
- Mr. and Mrs. matching cushions– This festival is all about the bonding between husband and wife and what better a gift to give each other than the matching Mr. and Mrs. Cushions. Nowadays, you also have the option to personalize them with your pictures and messages. That is something very creative and thoughtful to Karwachauth gift your Bae this Karwachauth.
- Apparels– No human prevails on earth who don’t like apparels to be gifted. For the ladies, it is almost like the eternal wish they possess in every occasion to receive gifts in the form of apparels. So, you can choose Kurtis or sarees for them during the occasion to make them happy instantly.
- Makeup essentials– If wives can keep fast for you the whole day, it becomes your sole duty to take care of their happiness. And nothing more in the world can make women happy when they get makeup kits as gifts. Right from nail polish to Kajal, you can give anything to your wife to make her happy and delighted after the whole day’s fast.
- Flowers and chocolates– Pampering your better halves with the likes of flowers and chocolates isn’t a bad idea at all. When you are done with all kinds of gift ideas, this comes as your savior.
Diwali – 7 Nov
- Eco-friendly lights– There’s no more a feeling of sanity when you know you have not harmed your environment while enjoying yourselves. Thus, opting for eco-friendly lights to celebrate Diwali is recommended for all. And choosing to gift them to your near and dear ones is also something that we all should think of doing.
- Silver set– It is considered to be auspicious when you gift silver sets to people you love on the occasion of Diwali gifts Hence, the idea of gifting Diiwali Gifts likesilver sets of bowls can really work wonders in the occasion of Diwali to give your closed ones.
- Marble puja thali– A puja thali that is attractive and modernized with marble engravings is a perfect idea for gifting this Diwali.
- Kaju box– A box full of kaju is everyone’s dessert dream and so, gifting one to your loved ones cannot go wrong on the occasion of Diwali.
Bhaidooj – 9 Nov
- Personalized t-shirts – You can always give away personalized t-shirts with a sweet message or a picture of your siblings on the occasion of Bhaidooj. It is going to stay with them for long Bhaidooj gift.
- Tie and pocket square kit– Every man looks gentle with these accessories and so, it’s a perfect gifting choice to give to your brother on the occasion of Bhai Dooj.
- Grooming kits– From hair essentials to bathing kits, these personalized grooming boxes come with all kind of accessories that are worth gifting your brother to make them feel special.
- Cakes and chocolates– To give your siblings a tasty treat, the idea of gifting cakes and chocolates never really goes out of fashion.